The Magic Oxygen Literary Prize Rules…in short… 30th June 2014 – Tags: #MOLP, Magic Oxygen Literary Competition, Magic Oxygen Literary Prize, news, rules, writing
The Team are getting quiverishly excited about the fact that the Magic Oxygen Literary Competition is open from MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
If you are itching to start writing this afternoon, here are the rules in short:-
- Short Stories, up to 4,000 words (not including the title)
- Poetry up to 50 lines (not including the title or lines between stanzas)
- The theme is open
- Electronic uploads are preferred but written entries will also accepted
- The competition is open to writers all over the world
- Entrants must be 16 or over at the time of submission
- Entries must be written in English and must be your own previously unpublished work
- You can enter as many pieces of writing as you wish
- £5 per entry
The full rules, terms and conditions will be on the website from midnight tonight. Be sure to read them fully before you submit your work. Your submission will also act as your full acceptance of said rules.
This is the only literary competition in the world to plant a tree for every single entry. We’ll even send you the GPS coordinates of it! Be part of the Magic Oxygen Word Forest and get an entry in soon.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please click here to get in touch.
Good luck, have fun!
#MOLP is trending…