We are absolutely delighted to unveil a gallery with the shortlisters of the Magic Oxygen Literary Prize 2014-15.
They are a seriously talented bunch, do take a moment to read through their bios and perhaps even connect with them on social media.
Here are their shortlisted entries:
- “Celia’s Shoes” by Sharon Black (FR)
- “Modern” by Eleonore Schonmaier (NL)
- “Of Ectoplasm And Mother” by Corrinna Toop (UK)
- “Step-Mother” by Catherine Rolfe (UK)
- “The Loneliness Of The Drunk Mathematician” by Heather Combe (UK)
- “The Old House” by Paul Sherman (UK)
- “The Song Of The Child That Wants To Come” by Graham Burchell (UK)
- “The World Stands Still To Weep” by Sarah Wallis (UK)
- “Unwinding” by Fiona McIlroy (AU)
- “Woman” by Hannah Cooper-Smithson (UK)
- “A Season For All People” by Shirley Golden (UK)
- “Blurred Edges” by Michelle Wright (AU)
- “Decisions, Decisions” by Christie Cluett (UK)
- “Looking For Joey” by Fred Canavan (UK)
- “Tears In Hailar” by James de Beresford (UK)
- “The Blank Space” by Gordon Strong (UK)
- “The Journalist” by Christopher Naylor (AU)
- “The Lotus Shoes” by Kristina Pawliw (AU)
- “Waking” by Teresa Stenson (UK)
- “Weapon Of God” by Casey Tonkin (AU)
Don’t forget the winners will be announced on Saturday 14th February 2015. More on that soon.